– Sun protection: 100% UV filter: ideal in very sunny weather or at altitude
– Robustness: lenses made of high-resistance polycarbonate plastic.
– Stability: the shape of the arms keeps the glasses from slipping.
– Coverage: wraparound shape: light does not enter through the sides or from below.
– Lens: 100.0% shock-resistant polycarbonate. Allows 3% to 8% of light through (protection in sunny weather – Standard: ISO 12312-1)
– 100% ANTI UV filter
– Anti-blue light: filters over 90% of harmful blue light that can cause eye fatigue and a loss in visual acuity
– Frame material: TPEE
Nose pad material: TPEE
Temple material: TPEE
Temple tip material: TPEE
Size: depending on your baby’s size, from 6 months to 2 years. Very flexible material, with no hinges or screws: the child can handle their glasses without risk of hurting themselves or breaking them.
– There is no paint on the frame. Non-allergenic plastic.
– One-piece frame: no detachable parts (excluding cord).
– Pierced arm tips